- Add strict xdg compliant execl function (i.e. without “sh -c” wrapper).
- Add CSV field for
- Widgets: Parse align field
- Finish off columns implementation
- Support moving left/right between columns
- Deal with
- Deal with
menu_height(incl dyamic mode) more intelligently
- Add better timer support
- Add blinking cursor to search field
- Support widgets which refresh in real time
- Split t2conf.c code into separate module and call using hooks. This will simplify the code base.
- Widgets: Add widget which refreshes each time menu is awoken (if mtime changed - possibly ‘file’ and ‘exec’) https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewtopic.php?pid=91333#p91333
- Scroll bar indicator (issue #34)
- Support for adding favourites in real-time (e.g. keyboard shortcut for locking menu-item onto the root menu - or similar)
This category contains features and requests that I am unlikely to implement myself. I don’t want to dampen anyone’s enthusiasm, but am trying to be realistic about it.
- Icons in pipe-menus (issue #75)
- Open submenu when navigating up/down with keyboard (issue #74)
- obtheme: deal with gradients and RGB(rrr, ggg, bbb) format
- Support parsing compton.conf menu-opacity value
- Support startup notification (issue #62) and add CSV fields 7 for
- HiDPI support (issue #37)
- Custom key bindings
- Inline expansion of menus